Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Welcome to this new microblog

This is the first post of this new microblog, I thought it would be good to do a little introduction and a sign of what's ahead and what to expect.

The main website I run is called DigitPedia.com. It's a personal finance blog all about ways to make extra cash using the gadgets you have at home, such as your smartphone and PC.


My name is Chris and I am self-employed full-time, my main work is as a web developer. This project is a mix of my profession as well as my passion for managing money.

I also have other social media channels and wanted to create a Blogger blog as well to be part of the community. I thought it would be a good way to communicate with like-minded people and get the message out further about my brand and what content is published.

What content will be published?

I don't want to just rehash stuff posted elsewhere, instead this area will be used to share insights into my current thoughts, feelings and work. It will all be linked of course, but not the same. There are things I've wanted to share but not felt they are suitable for the main website or Twitter, this place can be the home for those sorts of things!

The community is something that is important to me. For this reason I will also be commenting on other peoples Google blogs and being active. I hope over time people can comment here and build up a good feeling to it.

That's all to say for now. If you want to subscribe please do so, let's get stacking some cash! Speak to you soon.